How To Submit Your Work
Here are my thoughts on how this will work:
- The works need to be fiction or creative writing.
- Submit your work to me via email at email@example.com. Make SURE you include it’s title, how you want to be named as the author, the art that goes with it (make sure you have rights to the pics please) and your preferences on formatting. Some works will look better center-blocked than all left-justified so if you have preferences I’d like to know them.
- If you’d prefer to input your own works, please let me know and I will set you up with a contributor profile on my site with your own logon. Your work will be queued and I will still need to go in and hit the publish button.
- If you’re posting your work on my site to bring more exposure to your own webpage – that’s just fine. Make sure I have the link.
- Posts will be up within a few hours, unless you send me something in the middle of the night. In that case, I’ll have it posted in the morning.
- I will not be editing or proofreading any submissions unless asked to.
- Authors retain rights to their work 100%, I lay no claim to anything you have posted on the site. If you ask for something to be taken back down, please give me 24 hours to do so.
- As the posts accumulate I’ll build a site map indexing author with their works. When your following builds, people will have the ability to hyperlink to all your articles rather than scrolling through to find things.
- Readers will be able to comment on your work by default. If you would like comments turned off for a particular posting I need to know.
- As usual, common sense rules apply toward commenting on the works submitted here. You can get a good idea on how I look at comments here.
The above is very fluid and subject to change based on the needs of the authors, as well as the body of work that accumulates.
Let me know what you think. I’m batting around the idea of opening this up to photographers as well, but I need to make sure there’s an interest before I take it there.